By Admin on April 06th, 2012
- When gods wish to punish us, they answer all our prayers
- Then the marvelous gospel of gold breaks down sometimes. The rich can’t do everything, after all.
- The strength of a woman comes from the fact that psychology cannot explain them… Men can be analyzed, women… merely adored.
- Mrs. Cheveley…she was a genius in the daytime and a beauty at night.
- My father told me to go to bed an hour ago. I don’t see why I shouldn’t give you the same advice .I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of use to oneself.
- Truth is a very complex thing, and politics is a very complex business…there are wheels within wheels.
- I am not changed. But circumstances altar things.
- Every man of ambition has to fight his century with its own weapons. What this century worships is wealth. The God of this century is wealth.
- There are terrible temptations that require strength, strength and courage, to yield to.